Michelin has introduced its new Michelin Aircraft App, which provides a wealth of information for aircraft mechanics, private pilots, line maintenance workers, commercial airline workers, military operators or any other person who works in aviation or has an interest in aircraft tires.
Industry professionals demand real-time access to information to meet their bottom lines and keep passengers safe; the new app, powered by Google Maps, provides quick and searchable access to:
- Fitment Guide: Michelin tire and tube products approved for each specific airframe are searchable by aircraft, part number or size.
- Tire Wear Guide: Includes photographs and descriptions of the most common wear conditions for help in troubleshooting, with a downloadable PDF poster.
- Dealer Locator: Assists users to locate dealers worldwide by searching by geographic location or a dealer’s name based on Google Maps platform.
- Michelin Care and Service Manual: A reference guide used throughout the global aviation industry to effectively maintain aircraft tires, maximize tire life and reduce total cost of ownership.
- General Aviation, Commercial/Regional and Military Product Information: Brochures explain the benefits of Michelin aircraft tires by segment and why they are trusted the world over.
- Michelin Aircraft History